This week Jon is joined by Dan to talk about how sell the value of the design process to clients. If you’re working with clients who don’t understand the value of design or simply don’t have any experience working with a design team, how do you communicate the value your design process can bring? The benefit of doing this well can mean:
- the project will run better
- the communication is easier
- the decisions you make are understood and respected
- everyone enjoys the process
- the end result is likely to be more successful
In this episode they cover
- How do you sell the value of design to a client?
- How do we communicate the value of design thinking and the time to do it properly?
- How do projects go differently if the client gets it or not?
- How do the results differ if you've applied design thinking throughout?
Find us online
Questions, Comments & Feedback
iTunes / Overcast / Pocket Casts / RSS feed