This week Jon and Dan are joined by Andy Budd form Clearleft - a well known UX Design agency based in Brighton. Clearleft are well known for their high quality of work as well as advancing the field by putting on a number of UX, Design and Development events around the country every year.
In this episode they cover:
- Small vs large agencies
- Quality vs quantity of client work
- How do Clearleft judge their success metrics
- Taking on the projects you want to work on
- Growing the team from the founders and adding new skills
- How adding content strategy skills to the team has helped Clearleft enhance their offering
- What are the driving factors behind the events and conferences Clearleft put on, and what effect does that have on their business
- Giving back to the design community - why we do these things
- Clearleft’s website, including their work and blog. Keep an eye out for the new website & rebrand launching end 2016/early 2017.
- Clearleft’s new event; Leading Design (24 - 26 October 2016). At the time of publishing, now in the past, but sign up for details next year
- Clearleft’s other conferences:
- Every Interaction’s website update, taking a content-first approach.
Questions, Comments & Feedback
iTunes / Overcast / Pocket Casts / RSS feed
Find us online